Are you ready to rock out with 30 Seconds to Mars?

by on

30 Seconds to MarsIt’s finally here! At the end of this week 30 Seconds to Mars will be performing their ‘Into the Wild ‘ concert for the first time in South Africa. The concert takes place:
• 19 November at the Coca Cola Dome
• 20 & 21 November at the Grand Arena, GrandWest
With an overwhelming demand for tickets they have been rather tricky to get hold of and here at Sun International we have good news for all you fans that have missed out.

So what do you have to do to get 2 tickets to see this epic rock band?

It’s so simple, tell us why you, above everyone else wants to go and watch 30 Seconds to Mars in Cape Town. Yes, we have 2 tickets for the GrandWest performance on 21 November and we want to give them to you…Go!

The Winner will be announced on Friday 19 November

Terms and Conditions

1. The competition closes at 12pm on 19 November 2010.
  2. The winner will then be contacted by us.
  3. The winner must be willing to travel to GrandWest Casino, Cape Town. Transfers to and from GrandWest Casino will be for the winner’s account.
  4. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
  5. The winner must be 18 years or older.
  6. The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
  7. The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
  8. No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.
  9. All entries are subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as Sun International Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions as published on www.suninternational.com

10 Responses to Are you ready to rock out with 30 Seconds to Mars?

1. Leigh Howard says:

I deserve them because it’s been a pretty awful year for me and this would be like the light at the end of the tunnel and a Christmas pressie for myself!

2. Sherwyn Pon says:

OMG! This really would make my year! I’m literally their biggest fan! I’ve got every single album! I wanted to get a ticket to their show but since i’m a student.. Ja i think you get my drift! I’ve started a fan group on facebook for them, made a review on youtube about all their albums and am thinking of getting tattoo of them on my back!
    This would be the best experience ever!

3. Itumeleng kwele says:

I deserve the tickets cuz i am big fan of 30seconds to mars but i cant go cuz have just started my clothin line and i am Mc hammer broke i was even thinkin of sellin my laptop just to see them perform but that means i wont be able to hustle.. This would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me this year..

4. Mantombi says:

Because its my birthday this week & going to de concert will be a great way of celebrating it. Watching their perfomance, will be a great present ever for my birthday. Thanks,

5. Louwrens Bester says:

Because it is the right thing to do !

6. Tara says:

There are a few reasons why I want to go and watch 30 seconds above everyone else.

1. Because last time they were here, I couldn’t make it and I spent the day absolutely heart broken.
    2. Everyone knows I’m from outer space and I need to get back home. If I can do that in 30 seconds, it’d be great.
    3. It’s been an emo month and I think rocking out to one of my fave emo bands would just be the best remedy for that.
    4. I’m a short person. Jared Leto is a short person. He needs more short people in the audience to keep him from feeling like a midget.
    5. I just really really want to.

7. Jamiela Ramjan says:

It would be really great to win the tickets to the 30 seconds to Mars concert. It’s my baby sisters 16th birthday and she’s a major fan of 30 seconds. But because it’s been financially challenging for me and my family we were not able to give her the dream 16th bash or any present that she really wanted. So winning these tickets will be the perfect gift and most definately make up for the 16th birthday she cannot have.

8. Ryan says:

I want to watch 30 seconds to mars because there is this girl I really like and her favourte band is 30 seconds to mars, if I could get these tickets and invite her to watch with me….I know i may just have a chance, I would have bought tickets but im a student and cant afford them! ha ha

9. Shannon says:

I’m from Johannesburg and I’m coming to Cape Town this weekend to stay at the Table Bay and have your amazing breakfast and high tea. Why see the show in Jhb when it’s so much cooler to see it in Cape Town but it’s sold out and can’t get tickets.

10. Lauren says:

I have been a big fan of their music for the past couple of years and would really love to see them live in concert. I also haven’t seen a live band before, so if I win these tickets, this would be a really great experience. My husband would also be totally stoked! Oh and Jared Leto is hot! :)