Cape Town Fashion Week 2011on July 11, 2011
Cape Town Fashion Week is about to come to life again from 13 – 16 July. This is the moment that every Cape Town fashionista waits for all year round; the moment where designer labels are a prerequisite and the who’s who of fashion are literally crowding the streets of the Mother City. Cape Town Fashion Week 2011 is brought to you by GQ and is certain to breathe new life into your couture collection.
Don’t Miss The Show
The Cape Town International Convention Centre is going to play host to the main event on 15 July from 19h00. Dress is GQ style and tickets can be purchased for R250. This ticket will offer guests insight into the latest creative outputs from Undacova and Dax Martin.
The party doesn’t stop after the show, in fact, that’s when things really start to get exciting. How does it sound to be rubbing shoulders with designers, models, celebrities and other divinely proportioned guests? Well you can, at the after party to be hosted at The Table Bay Hotel.
Make sure you book your ticket in order to be a part of this auspicious event. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011-784-8112 to secure your space. Your ticket includes the fashion show, gourmet canapés, Belvedere Vodka cocktails, wine as well as a 6 month subscription to GQ and goodie bags from Revlon.
Please be sure to follow @MillionThrills on Twitter and stand a chance to win two tickets to the event, competition runs from the 11 July. Simply view our Sun International streaming webcam and re-tweet what you see, each time you re-tweet, a t-shirt will be removed, and the last t-shirt will win two tickets to the GQ Fashion Week after party at the Table Bay Hotel.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- The prize includes 2 tickets to the GQ Glamour Cape Town Fashion Week after party at the Table Bay Hotel.
- In order to qualify for the prize draw, you need to be a follower of @MillionThrills on Twitter and RT the phrases on the T-shirts.
- One winner will be selected on Wednesday respectively. The winners will be announced on the Sun International Million Thrills Twitter account (www.twitter.com/millionthrills)
- Transfers to and from Table Bay will be for the winner’s account.
- Any other costs incurred will be for the winner’s account e.g. telephone bill, laundry, mini-bar etc
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter
- The winner will have to consent to use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of Cape Town only.
- No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.
Book your tickets today!