Explore Cape Town with The Table Bay Hotel’s Exclusive Shuttle Serviceon April 19, 2012
The Table Bay Hotel is perfectly located at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront and provides easy access to some of the city’s most famous attractions. A complimentary shuttle service is offered to all guests, providing an excellent opportunity to explore Cape Town at your leisure.
The Table Bay Hotel has beautiful views of Cape Town harbour, Table Mountain and Robben Island. South Africa’s former President, Nelson Mandela, opened the hotel in 1997.
A map with suggested places of interest in Cape Town, operating times and drop-off / collection points, can be found at Guest Services.
Places of interest
- V&A Shopping Mall
- Blue Shed Craft Market
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- St Georges Cathedral built in 1830
- South African Museum and Planetarium
- Company Gardens – established in 1652
- Slave Lodge built in 1679
- Flower Market – in operation for 100 years
- Jan van Riebeeck Statue
The shuttle bus service departs from The Table Bay Hotel at 09h00 and every two hours thereafter up to 17h00. The bus returns every two hours from 10h00 until 18h00.
- Depart The Table Bay Hotel: 09h00 / 11h00 / 13h00 / 15h00 / 17h00
- Drop-off – Cape Town International Convention Centre 09h10 / 11h10 / 13h10 / 15h10 / 17h10
- Drop-off – South African Museum: 09h20 / 11h20 / 13h20 / 15h20 / 17h20
- Drop-off / collect Table Mountain: 09h30 / 11h30 / 13h30 / 15h30 / 17h30
- Collect – South African Museum: 09h40 / 11h40 / 13h40 / 15h40 / 17h40
- Collect – Cape Town International Convention Centre: 09h50 / 11h50 / 13h50 / 15h50 / 17h50
- Return to The Table Bay Hotel: 10h00 / 12h00 / 14h00 / 16h00 / 18h00
The Table Bay Hotel looks forward to hosting you on your next visit to Cape Town.
For accommodation bookings, please contact Central Reservations
Tel: +27 (0) 11 780 7810