Father’s Day at The Table Bay Hotelon June 5, 2012
On the 17th of June, we’ll be celebrating Father’s Day by hosting a special lunch for the Dad’s in our lives. Join us at the Atlantic Grill restaurant at The Table Bay Hotel for a superb five-star dining experience in one of Cape Town’s most beautiful settings! Situated amidst the buzz of the V&A Waterfront, the restaurant offers intimate seating with a backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean, magnificent Table Mountain and the sparkling lights of the Mother City.
Feast on slow cooked Karoo Lamb with garlic and rosemary basting, mini prego chicken espatada’s, peri-peri prawn skewers and baby back pork spare ribs. Dad will also be spoiled with a beer tasting and goody bag.
To add to this special event, one lucky person who books and attends the lunch will win a 20 minute helicopter flip for a family of 4. Terms and conditions apply.
R325 per person. To book, please contact Ilse Barnard at 021 406 5988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages 0-3 years: free
Ages 4-12 years: half price
Ages 12 years and above: full price
Grilled Zucchini and Buffalo Mozzarella with Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Table Bay 3 Bean Salad with Red Onion Vinaigrette
Grilled Asparagus with Orange and Shallot emulsion
Pesto Pasta Salad with Cherry Tomatoes
Curried New Potato Salad with Green Onions and Shrimp
Kalahari Biltong and Papaya Salad
Balsamic Mushroom a la Greque
Black Bean Hummus with crispy Pita breads
Crayfish and Saffron Potato with Shallot Dressing
Coz Lettuce, Watercress, Wild Rocket, Carrot sticks, Celery Sticks, red Radish, Grilled Fennel, Celeriac Sticks, Egg Wedges, Grated Parmesan, Rye Croutons, Cherry Tomatoes, Endive, Bell Peppers and Asparagus
Fire roasted Tomato Soup with Basil Croutons
Bakers Basket: Traditional Rooster brood, Garlic Butter and Sherry Baguettes, assorted mini Rolls, Mossbolletjies
Gourmet Mini Pizza selection available per slice
Whole Karoo Lamb slow cooked on the spit with Garlic and Rosemary basting
Off the Grill
Mini Prego Chicken Espatada, Minute Rib eye Steaks
Peri Peri Prawn Skewers, Baked Kingklip Parcels
Baby Back Pork spare Ribs, Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Skewers
Corn on the Cob
Vanilla Roasted Pearl Onions
Stuffed Baked Potato
Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
Classic Pap Tert
Dad’s live crepe and waffle station, Classic toppings and fresh vanilla ice cream
Big Apple baked Cheese cake, the chocolate cake with chocolate
Key lime pie, Whole apple pie
Bentley belt beignets topped with java
Cherry cream vanilla Swiss rolls
Banana cigar éclairs, Strawberry fruit tarts, White chocolate lamingtons
Local and international Cheese selection
Fig preserve, honey and apricot confit, nuts and dried fruit
Cheese biscuits and seed lavash
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes a helicopter flip for 4 people
- In order to qualify for the prize, you need to book and attend the Father’s Day lunch at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town on 17 June 2012. The winner will be drawn randomly and will be announced at the lunch.
- The competition closes on 16 June 2012 at 5 pm.
- The winner must be prepared to consent to the use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee/sub-contractor/partner/agent/service provider/concessionaire and the like of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.