The Table Bay Hotel Hosts Winnerson February 16, 2012
The Table Bay Hotel Hosts Winners
In order to enter the competition, KFM listeners had to listen to KFM, identify a kissing sound during one of the songs, sms their details to a number and in the end, we had 30 hopeful finalists.
All 30 finalists plus their partners were invited to breakfast at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town where the final draw would take place.
And The Winner Is…
After breakfast, the lucky winners of “The Ultimate Valentines Experience at The Table Bay Hotel” were announced.
Derrick and Anne Radloff won a three night stay in Table Bay Hotel Lions Head Presidential Suite, a couples massage in the suite, sparkling wine and oysters followed by a Valentines dinner in The Atlantic Grill Restaurant, private breakfast in the suite, evening cruise on the luxury yacht, Princess Emma, and to add to this amazing experience, dinner cooked personally by the Chef.
Win a Dinner with Miss South Africa
During the month of March, you stand the chance of winning dinner at The Atlantic Grill Restaurant as guests of Melinda Bam, Miss South Africa 2011!
Book dinner during March at The Atlantic Grill, email your booking details to Sarah Prins and you could be the lucky person who joins our very own Miss South Africa!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes dinner at The Atlantic Grill for two people at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town hosted by Melinda Bam, Miss South Africa 2011.
- The winner will be notified of the date on which the dinner will be booked. Please note that due to Miss SA’s availability dates will not be able to change once confirmed.
- Beverages not included in the prize.
- In order to qualify for the prize, you need to book & eat dinner at The Atlantic Grill Restaurant at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town between 1 and 31 March 2012 and submit your booking details to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2012.
- The competition closes on Saturday, 31 March 2012 at 12pm and the winners will be announced via email and on the official Sun International Twitter account (www.twitter.com/millionthrills) on 10 April 2012.
- The winner must be prepared to consent to the use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Transport to and from the hotel will be for the winners account.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee/sub-contractor/partner/agent/service provider/concessionaire and the like of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.