Win tickets to the South African Motorcycle Championshipon April 1, 2011
The South African Motorcycle Championship will be taking place tomorrow (2 April) at the Killarney circuit. This is round 2 of the Championship and after the exciting first round, which was hosted at Kyalami, this will be an event not to be missed!
Gates will open at 07h00 and qualifying will take place from 08h00 to 10h00. There will be 15 races throughout the day, starting at 10h30.
How To Win
Follow @MillionThrills on Twitter and tell us why you should attend this Motorcycle Championship!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes 5 double tickets to the South African Motorcycle Championship. The prize will be redeemable at the Killarney Race Course situated at a caravan to the left of the Main Gate on 2 April from 08h00.
- The competition will be run on our Twitter account – http://www.twitter.com/MillionThrills
- In order to qualify for the prize draw, you need to tell us why you should attend the event
- The competition closes on 1 April 2011 (15h00) and the winner will be announced on Twitter at 4pm on 1 April 2011.
- The winner will be selected randomly by our judges.
- The winner will be notified via our Twitter account – http://www.twitter.com/MillionThrills
- The winner will have to consent to use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The winner will be chosen by conducting a luck draw which shall be held on 1 April 2011. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.