Helping The Environment With Table Bay Wateron September 7, 2011
The Table Bay Hotel recently started bottling their own environmentally-friendly purified drinking water. This was done in the efforts to eliminate the need to purchase environmentally unfriendly and expensive pre-bottled waters with the installation of the Vivreau Table Water Bottling System. The water is bottled with Vivreau’s exclusive re-usable designer bottles and dispenses unlimited quantities of purified chilled still and sparkling water.
Vivreau’s Green-Friendly Design
The tasteful carafe-like design bottles are manufactured in the United Kingdom and made from 100% translucent glass dyed with a subtle hint of blue. They were designed for Michelin-starred restaurants and blue chip board rooms. The bottles are also fitted with a specially designed one piece cap to improve hygiene.
Vivreau the original designers of the Table Water Bottling Systems are leading the way in combating the negative environmental impact caused by the transportation and packaging waste associated with pre-bottled waters.
Vivreau are proud to have been at the forefront of environmental initiatives within the water industry ever since the first Vivreau water system was conceived, and have always manufactured systems that are designed to help companies reduce their impact on the environment.
Benefits of the Table Bay Water Bottling System
- Proven cost savings versus pre-bottled waters
- Eliminates storage issues and free up refrigerator space
- High performance ice-bank refrigeration, delivering high volumes of chilled water at consistently low temperatures
- Stainless steel drip tray with plumb to waste option
- Removable dispense nozzles for improved hygiene
- LED control panel with alarms for:
- CO2 bottle replacement
- Mains water supply failure
- Drip tray full
For more information please visit the Vivreau Website