Watch Smokie Live at GrandWeston April 1, 2011
The internationally acclaimed band Smokie is performing live at the Grand Arena, GrandWest Casino on Tuesday 5 April as a part of their “Take a Minute World Tour“. @MillionThrills would like to give you the opportunity to watch the band live in action and performing hits such as “Living Next Door to Alice”.
Win With Us
We have 10 double tickets to give away for Smokie’s performance on Tuesday night! Follow @MillionThrills and retweet the following message including your favourite Smokie song:
RT @MillionThrills I want to watch Smokie perform <insert favourite song here> live at GrandWest http://mzan.si/v9eN
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes 1 set of double tickets. The prize will be redeemable at the Grandwest Casino & Entertainment World at the Media Desk in the Hendrik Boom Garden on 5 April from 18h00.
- The competition will be run on our Twitter account – http://www.twitter.com/MillionThrills
- In order to qualify for the prize draw, you need to tell us what your favourite Smokie song is
- The competition closes on 5 April (10am) and the winner will be announced on Twitter at 11am on 5 April 2011.
- The winner will be selected randomly by our judges.
- The winner will be notified via our Twitter account – http://www.twitter.com/MillionThrills
- The winner will have to consent to use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The winner will be chosen by conducting a luck draw which shall be held on 5 April. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.