Win a Luxe Cape Adventure with The Table Bay and Good Housekeepingon July 5, 2012
One lucky reader and her family will win a magical two-night getaway for four at the exquisite Table Bay Hotel worth R74 800, courtesy of Good Housekeeping and the Table Bay Hotel.
The prize winner and three guests will get to enjoy the luxurious Table Bay’s unique fynbos experience. The Cooking with Fynbos’ package will add a new and exciting angle to your trip. The full-day package includes a trip to Baskloof Private Nature Reserve, where you will be treated to hot soup and crusty bread on arrival. Then you and your guests will get to forage through nature for the most edible fynbos, learning how to pick the plants correctly and how to create dishes using them. Of the more than 300 species of fynbos, only eight are edible.
What is Up for grabs
- Return flights to Cape Town
- Airport transfers
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- A full-day ‘Cooking with Fynbos’ experience
- A trip to the Baskloof Private Nature Reserve
- A five-course tasting menu
To WIN, Simply answer the Question below
Question: How many species of Fyn Bos are Edible?
To enter, visit www.goodhousekeeping.co.za/win or SMS* your answer to 33387 before 19 August 2012. Do not use any punctuation, and begin the SMS with Fynbos, followed by your answer and your name and surname, like this: Fynbos answer name surname. SMSs will be charged at R1,50 each.
* Free SMSs do not apply and
Terms and Conditions Apply
- The prize includes flights within South Africa for the winner and her guests as well as one meal for four at Baskloof Private Nature Reserve, plus all breakfasts.
- The prize is valid until 30 November 2012 and is subject to availability.
- The prize will go to the first correct entry drawn by means of a random-number generator, making the selection completely fair and free of bias.
- Readers may enter as many times as they wish before 19 August 2012.
- The winner will be notified by telephone.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- By providing your contact details you are giving Good Housekeeping and the sponsors of the prize permission to communicate with you via these channels, unless you end your entry with ‘No’.
- No person may enter a competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Housekeeping within six months of winning any competition hosted partly or in whole by Good Housekeeping.
- For more competition rules, see page 157 of the July/August issue.