The Table Bay Hotel and 567 Cape Talkon May 10, 2012
Opened in May 1997 by President Nelson Mandela, Sun International’s Table Bay Hotel at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town celebrates its fifteenth birthday this year with numerous accolades attesting to its unquestionable status as the preferred destination for visiting international and local literati.
In celebration of their 15th birthday, The Table Bay Hotel and 567 Cape Talk gave listeners a chance to win a luxurious getaway for two valued at R230 000.
From Monday 14 May Kieno Kammies 6am – 9am; Africa Melane 1pm – 3pm and John Maytham 3pm – 6pm on 567 Cape Talk gave out a month and date. If the month and date matched your birthday, listeners would call 021 446 0567 for a chance to win courtesy of Table Bay Hotel, The best address in the Cape.
But what do we have in store for our online audience? In anticipation of our Birthday in May we are taking our guests back to yesteryear.
The YESTERYEAR package includes:
- Dinner voucher
All for only R2 999.99 per couple per night and R2 458 for single guests. This offer is only available until 30 June 2012.
How to make a Booking
- Bookings can be made online, please ensure that you add YESTERYEAR into the Promo code field. Book Online Now
- By emailing the hotel direct email@example.com and quoting YESTERYEAR
- By calling Central Reservations on 011 780 7810 and quoting YESTERYEAR.
Yesteryear Give Away
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes a one night stay for two people inclusive of dinner and breakfast at The Table Bay Hotel
- In order to qualify for the prize, you need to correctly answer by clicking on the entry link and follow each step accepting the terms and conditions. The winner will be drawn randomly and will be notified via email.
- The competition closes on 30 June 2012 at 10am and the winner will be announced on the Table Bay blog.
- The winner must be prepared to consent to the use of their photographs in promotional material.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email. The winner is required to confirm receipt of the prize within 7 (seven) days of such notification failing which Sun International reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize must be collected from The Table Bay Hotel.
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize does not include transport to and from The Table Bay. This is for the winner’s account
- The prize does not include additional charges such as room service, additional meals, activities, spa treatments, mini-bar charges, telephone or laundry charges etc. Any additional charges will be winner’s account.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- No member/employee/sub-contractor/partner/agent/service provider/concessionaire and the like of Sun International Management Limited and/or any of their affiliated companies, and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and/or members of their immediate family may enter the competition.